Wednesday, May 6, 2009

#70 - Graduate!!!

Holla if you hear me!!! I did it, I did it, I did it! I can hardly believe it! To be able to check getting my BFA off of "The List" is tremendous and it really has me thinking about this list and my bucket list and how all of these things are possible and doable and it doesn't matter how much time it takes, slow and steady wins the race! I can accomplish all that I set my mind to! This has been soooooooo long in coming, a lot had to do with allowing myself to be distracted, other things life just had in the cards and had to be dealt with. This feels like a new 21, a new grown and sexy. Time to marinate on this accomplishment a bit, but, more importantly, what is the next step? I feel like a samuri warrior with a sword that can cut through the fog and the bullshit in order to step into my greatness. This is not about overconfidence, this is manifesting destiny! Stepping forward in a calm and collected version.

No comments: